Friday, October 11, 2013

The Foundation of My Thought Process...

I wanted to establish something before I get too far in this journey. I think it will help to explain why I believe and say some of the things that I do. So, for the record. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, sometimes called and more commonly known as a "Mormon." I am a convert to the church and LOVE the gospel. This is the major foundation of my beliefs, thinking and points of view. I am by no means perfect, but I strive to live in harmony with the teachings of the Church and to be the best disciple of Jesus Christ I can. I mean no offense to anyone by anything I post on this blog, but I have every intention of declaring what I know to be true and attempting to apply it to life. If you ever have any questions feel free to leave a comment or take a look at www.mormon.org or www.lds.org. And to learn more about the Church's teachings on the family see http://www.lds.org/topics/family-proclamation. So here's to my "some day" family and yours. The gospel of Jesus Christ really does make it better, and it's how we can achieve the greatest happiness in this life and eternal joy in the world to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment