Saturday, September 21, 2013

Here's to my "some day" family...

I don't know exactly when, but some day I hope to be able to have a family of my own. It might still be a long way away, but for a long time I have been thinking about what I can do to prepare. The first thing I decided was that I needed to make a conscious effort the be the best self I can be. The second was to learn as much as I can about families. This decision has landed me in a class called Family Relations at Brigham Young University-Idaho. The main reason I started this blog is to reflect on and share what I learn about families. The purpose of the blog is to help anyone and everyone who might read it to learn more about families, and to help me continue an endeavor to prepare for a future family. So here's to my "some day" family. Someday all this learning will be part of my reality and we'll be looking forward to another some day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Good job on your blog! You'll love this course and it will teach you so much about the importance of the family.

    ReplyDelete